I know that working in an office can be stressful. I know, because I lived it for many years. Most days consist of back-to-back meetings, rushing from one thing to the next, meeting deadlines, and generally being a rockstar. It’s hard, or nearly impossible, to get to a yoga class during the day. Life outside of work isn’t any less busy, so often time your health and well being take a back seat.
What can be better than having yoga come to you?
I have a true passion for teaching in office settings. I have over 5 years experience teaching corporate classes, and have built a loyal following for my classes. I hear comments like “I just feel happier in the afternoons after yoga. It’s like I’m walking on air, and things that would ordinarily bother me, just roll off my back.” There are all sorts of psychological, emotional and physical benefits to yoga, including:
- Reduced stress
- Increased relaxation
- Reduced inflammation
- Increased mental focus
- Enhanced creativity
- Increased strength and flexibility
- Protection against anxiety and depression
- Strengthened immune system
- Much, much more
So, why not bring yoga to your place of work?
Work with me to customize a plan for your office, which includes:
- Where to hold classes: a cafeteria, a conference room, or a large spare office
- How often: once or twice a week
- When: before the work day begins or at lunch
- Length of classes: 45-minutes or an hour
- Class style: beginning series, vinyasa, meditation
- Duration of the program: ongoing or an 8-wk series
Sounds interesting? Want to learn more? Then contact me today. Call 612-205-0975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to talking to you!