Hi. My name is Rachel Kamin.
I discovered several years ago that practicing yoga brings freedom from all kinds of suffering. I was anxious. I didn’t feel successful in my job. I was stressed out. My back and neck hurt. I couldn’t sleep. I wasted a lot of energy worrying about irrational things. I felt trapped and helpless. I needed help, and I found it in yoga.
Here’s what yoga can do for you. Yoga helps you to be more flexible to prevent and heal injuries. Yoga builds strength and tones muscles. Yoga helps to develop balance, both in the body and mind. Yoga is a mood booster, it helps you to think clearly, make better decisions, build confidence, balance your emotions, and live in the present moment. The list of the benefits of practicing yoga goes on and on, but the bottom line is that yoga can change your life. It changed mine.
Over that last few years, I have spent thousands of hours practicing yoga, attending yoga teacher trainings, in workshops and devouring yoga books so that I can share this life-changing practice with you. Whether you attend my public classes, come to me for yoga privates or Thai yoga bodywork session, my focus is to deliver the the best possible practice so that you can experience that extraordinary benefits of yoga too.
- Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT – 200) – Yoga Center Minneapolis 2010
- Thai Alliance Registered Thai Technician (RTT) – Thai Yoga Bodyworks 2011
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training – Yoga Center Minneapolis 2013
- Graduate of Devanadi Yoga’s 340-Hr Advance Teacher Training Program 2014
- Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist (AYS) – Himalayan Institute 2014
- Graduate of YogSadhna’s 300-Hr Advanced Yoga Therapy Program 2015
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training – Devanadi Yoga 2016